Please ask at reception about clinic times.
Asthma and Diabetes patient clinics:
- Have longer appointments than normal surgeries to help us to monitor and manage your condition
Antenatal clinic (Friday)
- Run by the Midwife Team from BWH
- You can consult either the doctors or nurses, completely confidential
- Includes “morning after” pill & contraceptive implants.
- for women aged 25 to 50 who have been sexually active, however long ago should be repeated every 3 years.
- 50 – 65 should be repeated every 5 years (providing that previous results were normal)
- You can consult either the doctors or nurses
These tests are for cancer of the cervix (neck of the womb). If you have tests every 3 years, it is unlikely that cervical cancer can develop to a stage where treatment will be unsuccessful.
- For men and women
- Should be repeated every 5 years. Please make an appointment to see a nurse.
The “well person” consultation involves
- Discussing your lifestyle
- Checking blood pressure
- Measuring your weight and height